For this assignment, you have been asked by appropriate federal authorities to create a new public agency. This agency could be a non-profit, new federal or state agency, or an agency at the local level. The agency should have direct contact with people and should provide key public resources. You are expected to appoint a team of five (5) professionals to help develop this agency.
Your assignment should include the name and type of organization, purpose of the agency, services provided, organization’s structure and culture, the different departments or divisions within the agency, and the types of policies that govern this agency, such as public law XXX. Be sure to include the following in your assignment:
- Describe each member of your team and specify the role they play in creating the agency.
- Explain the core mission and purpose of the organization within the public sector.
- Determine any applicable management challenges and limitations.
- Document the types of polices associated with this agency.
- Specify the type of leadership within this organization.
The following should also be included:
- Provide an executive summary briefing to introduce this assignment.
- Indicate where this organization is located.
- Identify the main consumers and stakeholders.
- Interpret the theories associated with the management style(s) within this agency.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.