Explain the difference between Hick’s Law and Fitt’s Law. When is it best to use one law over the other, and why are they important in designing? Support your research with scholarly references.
Research Paper Requirements
- Use Microsoft Word to submit this paper
- PDF is not acceptable
- New Times Roman 12 pts
- APA format is required. Use the template provided on the Library Homepage.
- You are required to use between 3-4 scholarly peer-reviewed articles source.
- The assignment must be between 3 -4 pages in length and does not include the cover and reference page. The Abstract is optional.
- You may also use diagrams/charts/codes to convey your thoughts
- Use proper heading for each section—see Perdue OWL formatting.
See below the required components of the paper:
This section you will introduce the subject and what you are writing about ( you may include the prompt from the assignment)
Body of the Paper
- Discussion of the two laws to include the history
- Hick’s Law
- Fitt’s Law
- Compare and Contrast – address the prompt, ways they are similar, and how they are different. When is it best to use one law over the other, and why are they important in designing?
NOTE: ALSO INCLUDE A POWERPOINT RESUME OF THE PAPER