The recruitment of employees is a critical part of the HR function and it is also been a function that has changed vastly for many organizations.
Research Recruitment of employees and explain/identify:
- Strategic recruiting regarding EEO, Diversity, Gender-Neutral, and Generational Differences.
- How technology and social media affect recruiting for employers and candidates.
- Advantages and/or disadvantages of internal and external recruiting methods.
- Write a 3-4 page double-spaced, 12 font, and APA formatted paper that addresses the items above.
- Do not use first person. This paper isn’t your opinion. Your paper is guided by your research.
- The 3-4 pages is counted from the introduction through the conclusion. It does not include the title page or reference page.
- Include a title page properly formatted in APA.
- You Do NOT need to include an abstract
- Make sure to include an Introduction to your paper. Your introduction needs to include a strong preview sentence.
- Create headingsin the body of the paper (between the Introduction and Conclusion) that are named based on the content in that section of the paper. For example, your headings could be the trends you identified. Please review the APA Heading Format Guidelines (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.) in order to develop a good understanding of how to format the headings in your paper.
- Include a Reference page. You must include a minimum of 5 references (textbook and 4 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library E-Resources).
Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements.
Your submission will go through turnitin. Turnitin evaluates the originality score of your paper. Your turnitin score should be 25% or less.