describe the graph you selected from the video on technology’s long tail including:
- What does the graph show?
- What values are on the y- and x-axis?
- What is the overall pattern displayed on the graph?
- Be sure to mention all key points on the graph as presented.
- Write the two points you selected as ordered pairs and determine the slope between these two points. Be sure to show the math you used to compute the slope value.
- Identify the y-intercept of the graph you selected. If you selected a reasonable value for the y-intercept, explain why you chose that value, and use it to write an equation for the line in y=mx+b form.
- Interpret the slope as a rate of change and explain what this means in terms of change in both variables.
- Make a prediction for the year 2025, on your graph, using the slope value as a rate of change, and explain whether or not you feel the prediction is reasonable. Explain why.